Tuesday, October 6, 2009

You may say I'm a Dreamer.....

But I'm the only one who has dreams like these! I have very vivid dreams. Very weird, Van Gogh-like dreams. I mean, I've always said that I dream in Technicolor. Take last night, for example. We've been watching the complete seasons of Weeds on dvd lately. So last night I dreamed that I was hanging out with the lead character, the pot dealing widowed mom from the 'burbs. Seems that she was branching out into dealing cocaine as well, and she was doing a terrible job of it, getting ripped off by all these black guys (from the show). So, this is where I enter the scene. With my copious knowledge of all things illicit, especially those having to do with the importation and distribution of Schedule I narcotics, I decided to straighten out her organization. The police were constantly trying to spy on the house, looking through windows, etc. She buys some dope from someone, and it looks terrible so I try it. It's as bad as it looks. Then all of a sudden I realize that I'm in Drug Court and I'll have to test today! Cut to a convenience store on a dead end road that looks like it's in the Sand Hills or Blountstown or somewhere rural like that. The drugs are in a file cabinet and we're sitting at the store on a bus. The cops come running onto the bus, I'm trying to file all the dope in the right envelopes, and slam the file cabinet shut. The cops search me, and then find the drugs. I convince them they're not mine, but they take me in anyways because I'm in Drug Court. At this point I woke up freaking out thinking the cops were going to come and get me any minute. There was a lot more surreal stuff to it, but I won't go into detail here. So, analyze that, it you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment