Thursday, October 15, 2009

Getting better

Now, I'm not going to say that life is getting better in a hurry, but finally, at long last, it's starting to move forward. I have a new counselor in Drug Court, the one I wanted, and it makes all the difference. She is very cool, and makes none of the unreasonable demands that the other person did. So I'm very happy about that. And yesterday when I went to group, they handed me some paperwork from the court, saying that all my outstanding traffic cases (of which there were a few) have been stayed pending completion of Drug Court. If I successfully complete the program, they will just go away, like they never happened. Awesome! So, things are starting to come together. There might be a light at the end of the tunnel, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment