Friday, October 2, 2009

Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch

Really, it's more like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
I have a toothache. A really really bad one. It's been hurting at this pain level off and on since the filling came out about two weeks ago. Today, I'm going to call Western Dental and see if I can work out some sort of payment plan with them to get it fixed, because I don't do pain very well. I'm already in a lot of chronic pain everyday without having this to deal with. Okay, now that I'm done bitching, let's see.....court at nine this morning, then I have my very first Dual Diagnosis class at drug court at noon. Dual Diagnosis is for addicts who also suffer from mental disorders or defects. So, that ought to be very interesting. I'll let ya know how it went. Now, I'm off in search of a pair of Vise Grips, to remove this tooth with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment