Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday afternoon, crazy thoughts

So it's Sunday, I'm just cleaning house a little bit. It's hard when you have way too much stuff for the tiny ass apartment you live in, but hey, at least we've got a place to stay, right? All day I've been thinking about things I cannot do anything about. Like all that money I spent last year. $160,000.00. I hate to even write it out, because it looks like so much, and it's gone. I could have a nice place, a house with a big chunk of mortgage paid off, my beautiful little GTi paid off and not repo'ed, oh, the list goes on and on, ad infinitum. But, that was yesterday, and yesterday's gone, right? Right! Soooooo.....on with life. It's just taking so long to accomplish anything! I've barely got my first class towards my Special Inspector certification finished, long way to go there, then there's always Drug Court, got over a year left on that, then, after all that, I have another year of Domestic Violence classes for something I didn't even do almost three years ago!! I just have to not think about all that, because it all starts running around in my head and it's like it's too much for me to handle. So, for today, I'll just think about cleaning the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment