Saturday, October 31, 2009

Helloween

Happy Halloween, everyone. And, no, that wasn't a misspelling above. That's how I feel about this holiday without my kids. And every other holiday. And, well, every day. Now don't misunderstand me, I fully admit that I've been a horrible parent. I own my part in everything today. But having said that, it needs to be put out there, for some in my audience, and you know who you are, that their mom is on speed to this very day. It's prescribed, sure, but guess where she goes for the script? T.J. of course. It's called Adipex-P or Phentermine. Really good pharmaceutical speed, actually. Before you go berating me, or stop reading altogether, realize that speed is what I'm in trouble for. I fully realize that ad hominum attacks are fallacious by their very nature, but I'm not attempting to attack. Maybe just make me look like not such a heinous monster. I don't know. I just thought it was worth bringing to the table, since the issue at the very heart of my child custody case is drug abuse. But, hey, I'm a felon. Don't take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment