Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Life is frustrating!

And that's okay. I have to remember to tell myself that. I am starting to see some modicum of serenity in my life today, where before there was only anger and chaos. I am trying to better my life, and by extension my family life, by furthering my education. I have been blessed enough to have my courses paid for by the California Dept of Rehabilitation. I will require certification by the governing body for my chosen profession, construction inspection. The certification exams are administered by a company not affiliated with the above mentioned governing body, and I have had a very difficult time getting an answer as to how the DOR can pay for the classes, as they like to pay via purchase order (never mind that a P.O. from the state may or may not bounce like a hot check!!). But, I have to step away from the situation for a minute, take a deep breath, and relax. It's not the end of the world. Even if I can't make it happen, SDSU is still paid for. There will be a solution. And you know, I guess it's a good time to let go and let God. (Can you believe how much I've grown, Mom?) =^)

2 comments:

  1. I delight to read these posts! Life has many hurdles, just take one at the time and pray!

    ReplyDelete