Saturday, September 12, 2009

What a pain in the a$$

Not really, but I thought it was a cute title. It's actually a pain in my back, and it's pretty intense today. It's sad, because I'm normally such an active person, and this back thing has sidelined me pretty effectively. So, I'm kinda mopey about that. Also sucks because I'm in Drug Court. That means no narcotic painkillers. I'm not addicted to painkillers, really don't like them. Never took them to get high. In fact, they make me ill, nauseated. It's always a toss up for me, take the Vicodin and have the pain decrease, but the vomiting may very well start. Anyhoo, because it's a narcotic I can't take it. I do in fact realize that it's of my own doing, but that damn sure doesn't mean I gotta like it! My overactive imagination has been working overtime lately since I'm kinda stuck around the house these days. I find myself dwelling on all the blown chances I've had, all the money I've squandered, all the careers I won't have, etc. etc. ad infinitum. It doesn't get me down really, just kinda sucks. Well, thank goodness I've got Brindy the therapy dog here! We'll just go for a walk. So, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment