Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Taco Tuesday

This post has absolutely nothing to do with tacos, besides the fact that I am very partial to them. Haven't written anything in a few days. I've been pretty discontent. I don't know why, it just happens sometimes. I used to call up my psychiatrist and arrange for a change in either medications or dosages, or both. But these days I'm trying to go a different route. The only problem with this is that I have really no idea what else to do. To say that my home life adds to my stress would be a gross understatement. I cannot even go into that on this forum. I go to AA meetings, and they have lots of helpful ideas, but they really don't get it, I don't think. I know the idea behind the whole sharing thing is to elucidate to the "newcomer" that they aren't the only one with a certain problem or set of circumstances. Or to show that someone has it worse than you do. I get that. But very nearly 100 percent of these people are on disability or are retired military, and their bills are paid. I know I just started this recently, but it just keeps getting worse and worse. My life is the worst it's ever been, and I haven't drank a single beer or done any drugs in 100 days. I will spend approximately five hours on the public transit system today, and get home at 11:00 pm. That's all my doing, I understand that. It would just be nice to see even one aspect of my life not get dramatically worse for just 24 hours. I would call my sponsor up and seek advice, but he's on the run from the law. Great program. Anyways, I hope everyone has a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment