Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thanks, Mom

Well, those of you who know, know that we've been having monetary issues, to say the least. I am very happy and proud to say that Mom and Russell have stepped up and helped us with our rent. I know it's my mom, but I really think that I'm growing some spiritually. I have been making a concerted effort to "let go and let God", and so far it's working. Went down to the wire on this rent thing, and it's not self-sufficiency, but it's a start. I have always worried that if I just trust in the Lord to solve my problems, that nothing would get done. That's one of my biggest problems, is this overwhelming, crushing sense of anxiety that accompanies nearly everything I do. I tell my psychiatrist, and all he does is up  the dosage of one of the antidepressants I take. I really don't think that's a solution. All my life I've depended on one chemical or another, (often a smorgasbord) and I want to get over that. But, I'm going to try and put another principle into action, and that's taking things one step at a time. That's all for now, I think my farm needs tending. (My Farmville farm, that is!)

1 comment:

  1. Your mother prayed. Been praying all your life. God can and will provide.....he does expect you to do your part though! In fact, I'll bet there are over a hundred people or more who lift your name daily to the Lord. HE is the only answer.

    ReplyDelete