Wednesday, September 2, 2009

On the 933 line

Today, I am going to embark on a new adventure. I'm riding the city bus! Adventure? you say? Hardly! Well, I have never taken the San Diego City bus before, so it should be interesting. We aren't getting evicted quite yet, so that's good, but my vehicle registration expired on my birthday, which was two days ago. So, since I qualify for a disabled bus pass, which is $18.00/month, I am purchasing one today. Voc Rehab, which pays for my school, also pays for a bus pass, so it's effectively free for me. Pretty stupid for putting all that money in the gas tank of the truck, honestly. We average $60.00/week in gas, so it's a considerable savings. I hired an attorney yesterday for my SSDI claim, I don't know why I didn't get one before I initially filed. You'd think that I'd know by now, you cannot navigate these beaurocratic mazes without an attorney. Hopefully, he can make something happen for me. Well, I'm off for the bus stop. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. To put pictures on your blog....go to new post....look for the little picture across the top and click on that. It will say browse, hit that and go to your pictures on your computer....find the one you want and click on upload and it will. If you are in HTML it will show up as code, but if you click on compose, you will see the picture on your post.

    ReplyDelete