Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Nite

Well, It's Sunday night, and I'm not sure what the heck is up with my font right now!! Anyhoo, just kicked it this weekend, Jess worked all weekend, so it was just Brin Brin and me. We hung out with Billy some yesterday and today. It's amazing, Billy and I used to be bitter enemies. It came to the point one night where I went to a friends' house locked and loaded, I was gonna put him out of his misery, and he was strapped too. But, it never went down. He's been in the program about six months longer than me, and I can really tell the difference in him! The thing about it, he's not forced to be there. He's doing it because he wants to be clean. That to me is the most amazing part of it. Makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with me, when a guy like Billy gets it before I did. And truthfully, I wouldn't be sober tonight if not for Drug Court. But, I am. So I'm just gonna keep on trudging uphill, and hopefully one day that hill will level out.

1 comment:

  1. Drug court is the miracle! You know what they say Keep working it till it works! I'm so proud of you and I love you!

    ReplyDelete