Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Steak Night in Sadville

On Facebook, there are games most of my friends play named Farmville and Yoville. Well, I'm adding a third: Sadville. It's an action packed game. You know what they say, truth is stranger that fiction. Stay tuned folks, it's only gonna get better!!

Jessi is cooking steak tonight. I would do it, but I really have a toothache. I was chewing gum the other day, and a filling pulled out of a tooth. And now it hurts, all the time. And I sure can't go to the dentist. This being broke is really really really bad. Knowing that I could go get an ounce of meth and make 2000.00 in about 30 minutes makes it all the harder to stay broke. Pretty soon we'll be homeless since we can't pay the rent, and boy! won't that be so much better than when I was partying and had a nice house? The only constant in my life since I've returned from Afghanistan has been a steady decline in my life. Every single solitary thing is exponentially worse now. So please, someone, tell me how this is the easier softer way. (BTW, if you haven't noticed by now, I suffer from chronic sarcasm. Trying to break myself of it, but it ain't easy.) Anyhoo, I'm going to go for now. More from Sadville later.

No comments:

Post a Comment