Monday, August 31, 2009

You Say it's your Birthday

It's my birthday too!! Hurray!! I'm 39. And I'm also 78 days clean and sober. Things still haven't gotten any better, in fact, they're getting worse. We're very may get evicted tomorrow. I'm trying very hard to trust in God, and our landlord is a very understanding guy, but we don't have last month's rent, let alone this month. He said to get him something, and we're doing that, slowly. We'll have about $200.00 for him today. Hopefully, he'll let us stay. I'm pretty actively looking for work now. But the union wants $300.00 for me to renew my membership down here, and I don't have it. So we're hoping for a miracle. I sure could use one today. But I'm not going to let it bring me down, and I'm not gonna drink over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment