Thursday, August 27, 2009

No poop on the floor!

Hurray!! So, upon waking at 4:28 this morning to Brindy telling me she needed to go for a walk, I entered the living room with trepidation. On the previous four or five mornings, I woke to poo on the living room floor. I shared this on Facebook yesterday, and got a few suggestions from friends and family about what to do. I suppose Brindy read this, and decided the best course of action would be to just wait to poo. Thank you, Brindy!! It's Thursday, I have a date in Superior Court for a child support hearing. I'm not going. I have a highly paid mouthpiece, and I've always believed in letting lawyers do thier job. Maybe that's the wrong idea, I don't know. I have a feeling that things are going to slowly get better on all fronts the longer I stay clean and sober. So, happy Thursday to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment