Monday, August 24, 2009

Rainy days and Mondays......

OK, so it's never rainy here, and Mondays don't even really get me down so much, it just sounded like a good segue into today's post. One of my better Mondays, still kinda happy about phasing up last Friday. I hate, and I really mean hate, being broke. But when I called Mr. Prantil (my child support lawyer) today about my child support hearing this Thursday, he asked about the status of my SSDI application. So I called Mr. Perkins at SSDI and he said they would be finishing my determination today. So by Wednesday, I should know whether or not I was approved. I'm really counting on it getting approved, as I am very broke. In more ways than one! It's a pretty new thing for me, being permenantly injured. I've worked my whole life, and am not really adjusting very well to this disabled lifestyle. But that's a whole 'nother blog. Maybe tomorrow. Right now I'm thinking about how to get some cigarettes without Jessi yelling at me. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment