Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Maybe she's mad at me?

So, I am awakened by my one year old pit bull, Brindy. It's pitch black outside. Black as a thousand midnights. I grope for my glasses. I stare at the digital alarm clock until the numbers come into focus. 4:56? A.M.? Time to walk the dog. Ahhhh, she's left me another present in the middle of the living room floor. Poop. She's been doing this for the last 4 or 5 nights. I have no idea why, since I walk her at night. She comes and wakes me up if she wants to go out. Maybe I've upset her. You know how finicky women can be. Anyways, I needed to get up. Today is our appointment at the welfare office. Ah, how the mighty (stupid) have fallen! But, I don't have to drink or get high over it today. So I'm taking the moral high road. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment