Saturday, August 22, 2009

Been slacking off....

So, I started this blog with every intention of keeping a daily journal of my sobriety. I have, as usual, failed miserably! It's ok, though. It's just a blog. I'll just start.....today! Ok, it's Saturday, and I'm not doing much. Unfortunately, my wife is in a horrible mood. It really impacts my life when she's in a bad mood. Which is prolly 85 percent of the time. I wish I knew why, but I don't. I am constantly, and I mean constantly being accused of having sex with practically every woman in the Greater San Diego area. I'm very, very, very tired of it. I don't really know what to do about this situation. She really is making my life miserable. My entire life. Maybe she just doesn't want to be happy. At least not with me!! But, I'm going to try and not let it ruin my every waking moment, like it has been. And that's all, for now. More later, if I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment