Saturday, March 6, 2010

You're a hard habit to break.....

Even though I may not be in active addiction at the time, I still find my life chaotic and hectic. It's odd. I was in a much better situation financially, I paid my bills, I got to see my kids, it seems like just about everything was better in my life when I was still using. What I have to keep reminding myself is that my current situation is a result of the years and years of doing exactly what I wanted to, when I wanted to. It's hard to make myself focus on the task at hand. But, I gotta. OK on that note, on to the homework.

2 comments:

  1. It might have seemed better because you were high. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let's see. I had a house. I took my kids to school every day. I had two cars. I wasn't actually in pain every single day. But, either way, I'm going to come out the other side still on my feet.

    ReplyDelete