Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday night, 9:39. I am bored out of my skull! I tell ya what - this whole sobriety gig is really putting a crimp in my style! Just kidding. But seriously, I still haven't gotten accustomed to the sedate life of a "normie" or normal person. It's times like this when I lay around and my head is going a thousand miles an hour, but not really thinking about anything. I just wish Monday would hurry up and get here, so I can get the results of the MRI I took last Thursday. If I can go back to work in a limited capacity, maybe I stand a chance of pulling it together. I am trying to stay positive, but it sure is difficult when you go out and do your level best, but still live in chaos. I would love to come home to peace and tranquility, but no. It's a struggle everyday. But, the whole idea is to come to a place where I can deal with life on life's terms. I think some major changes are needed, but I just don't know how to go about effecting the necessary changes. It's hard, and I've never been any good at any kind of confrontation at any level, whether it be business, family, whatever. I've said it here before, and I'll say it again before much time elapses, because it bears repeating: it's time to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment