Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ahhhh, the joys of being irresponsible for years and years!

You know, I own everything I've ever done. Yes, there's been lots of things I have done wrong, or not done right, yada yada yada......But sometimes enough is enough. Here is a quote from yesterday's letter I received from the County of San Diego Department of Child Support Services:  In order to avoid additional legal action, the total balance due must be paid immediately. What, you may ask, is the total balance that the County of San Diego would like me to pay immediately? Why, only $159,553.62. How do they come to this astronomical, almost absurd amount? That is a great question. One that I cannot get the answer to from anyone. But, it's ok, because the County, in their infinite wisdom, is going to :

a. Suspend my drivers license
b. Suspend any State of California issued licenses, permits, credentials, and certificates
c. Inability to obtain or renew U.S. passport
d. Bank account levies
e. Wage assignment of up to 50% of disposable income. (As calculated by the same math savants that calculated that fabulous amount referred above). 

No comments:

Post a Comment