Friday, March 12, 2010

Final exam this Tuesday!!

And as usual, I've waited until the last minute to study! Only problem is, the classes I've taken so far have been on subjects that I know very well. Reinforced Masonry never was my thing, so it'll probably be a little harder! But, I'm going to study this weekend, and kill it on Tuesday night! I have an appointment with my new ortho doctor on Monday. I'll find out what the MRI they did on Thursday says. Hopefully, he'll be able to do something to fix it. It's kinda weird not having any feeling in 3 of my fingers on my left hand!! And, the job wants me to come back on light duty asap. Thank God, we really need to money! Again! Seems like life's one big struggle these days. I cannot wait until the day comes when I get my sh*t together, and don't have to live paycheck to paycheck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment