Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today, revisited

I have all this stuff running through my head, but as soon as I hit "new post", it goes rushing out of my head like someone put a vacuum to my ear. I mean, literally. I think it went something like this, though. I am trying to study and it's pretty tough for me. I'm not used to having to actually study in order to excel. The rest of my classes have been over subject matter that I know cold. I could have taught those classes. This class, however, it on a technology that is not my forte, and it's a little challenging. It's hard to make myself read this stuff. I mean, UFC is on, there's all this interesting stuff on TV, or my personal favorite of late, daydreaming. But I really really want to get these certifications and embark on a career as a Special Inspector. So, what I am going to do now is put the computer away, and turn off the TV and concentrate for an hour. Goodnight, all.

1 comment:

  1. it is so easy to get distracted! Good for you turning off the t.v. and the computer!

    ReplyDelete