Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Here we go again

Oh boy. I've really gone and done it this time. I hurt my back again at work, and foolishly worked in excruciating pain for about five days, and finally had to go to the doctor today. Lo and behold, he put me on what is basically a no duty status by saying I couldn't use my left arm until cleared by an orthopedic surgeon, which prolly ain't gonna happen. I know it's the right thing to do, I'm in horrible pain, but now I'm also scared to death about what we're going to do to survive. It was barely comfortable making a thousand dollars a week, I don't know how it'll turn out making nothing! But, it's for my health, now I'm not blowing all my money on dope, I'm post of the way done with retraining, and you know what, it WILL be ok. Everything will work out, somehow. It always does. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment