Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm tired of the goddamn lemonade!!

You know, a friend of mine told me recently, 'When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!' Well, I've had about enough lemonade for a while!! :) (That's my attempt at humor.) I still can't go to work, since the doctor has me on light duty. I have to go see an orthopedist next Tuesday. This shoulder injury is way worse than the last one, I think I'm going to need to start looking for inspector jobs this week. Like right now! Failing the ICC exam was like a slap in the face. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever see myself failing it. But, I passed the ACI, so that's something. I have to formulate a new game plan now. Starting a 12 step study tonight, maybe that will help me with me out of control negativity!! Time to walk the dog now.

No comments:

Post a Comment