Friday, February 26, 2010

There's A Bad Moon on the Rise

Yeah, I can tell the moon's almost full again. I am feeling very restless and not satisfied with anything. This is usually about the time I go buy an ounce of speed and 1000 rounds of ammo. But don't worry, Mom, I'm not gonna this time. I'm just sayin'. I have an impinged radial nerve between C5 and C6. I never would have believed how much something that look perfectly fine, and I don't even remember doing can hurt. It's kinda weird, from the base of my spine, all the way down and around my left shoulder and arm to my fingers feels like there's about 220 VAC running through it, and my thumb and first two fingers are numb. *Sigh* I really don't like workers comp, my life is easier for me to deal with when I'm working. Idle hands are Pauly's workshop. And boy, does it get crazy in there sometimes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment