Friday, January 15, 2010

A blog for today.

I haven't been able to blog like I would like to, (sounds rather convoluted, doesn't it?) but I plan on starting. I had to go to court today, just a routine Drug Court hearing, but then I had a DV hearing, and it went on and on until almost 2:00 in the afternoon, so I couldn't return to work since we knock off at 2:30. I irritated me a lot more than it probably should have. I don't know why I get steaming mad over every little thing. I try diligently to work on it, but still get angry. It doesn't last long, but I often react very badly, i.e. cursing someone out or really letting them have it. Even when they have it coming, I still wish I could react with tact (I'm a poet today!). I am taking antidepressants as prescribed, and they used to help, but now I think they are ineffective. I have an appointment with the shrink on the 26th, and I think I'll ask him to modify my scripts. Maybe add Abilify to the regimen. Maybe I just need to stop acting childish, I don't know. Okay, time to walk the dog. More later, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment