Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I was told yesterday to stop spewing so much negativity into the universe

And a couple of other astute things. I am too negative, and I know it. I went back to work today, thank God, and had a pretty good day. then had to come back to I.B. to take a drug test, which made me miss a psychiatrist appointment I made about 3 months ago, and really really needed to make. I reacted badly, as usual, and stormed out screaming my displeasure. Not one of my better moments. But, I know that it's not one of my better moments, and I'm not going to do it again. How's that for assertive and positive?

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you.

    You come from a long line of ranters. Overcoming the tendency to explode is a huge effort, and every little improvement is a victory.

    Sorry about the psych appt. Stuff happens.

    ReplyDelete