Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's early!

And I'm up and ready for work. Well, maybe not ready, but I'm going anyways! My Tuesday night class is gonna be tough this semester. The last few classes have been on material that I know cold. Stuff I could, and probably have, done in my sleep. But Structural Masonry, not so much. So, I'll actually have to study for a change. Something new for me!! As I grow older, and more sober, I have to face the sad fact that I'm not Superman, I can't do everything that I once could, that I in fact do not know it all. Bummer. But, I am not going to get all down in the mouth about it, I'm just going to figure out how to achieve the same high level of output I am used to having by a different method. Did that make sense? I sometimes think that I don't. I know what I want to say in my head, but it comes out kinda garbled. Anyhoo, Good Morning all, and have a great day. I'm going to!

No comments:

Post a Comment