Thursday, October 28, 2010

Getting back to the basics

Since I started this blog to put down my feelings about sobriety, or lack thereof, let's get back to it! I have been thinking and thinking about graduating from Drug Court. I have been going back and forth about whether to go back to drinking at least. I don't think I'll really know, or be able to decide how I feel about it, until I graduate from the program (which, by the way, is next Tuesday!!) and don't have a sentence hanging over my head. So, stay tuned, it could get interesting.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying that God gives you the wisdom to know you don't need to drink. Drinking has only brought you and the ones who love you heartache and sorrow. I love you so much and don't want to see you go through that again. :)

    ReplyDelete