Saturday, October 23, 2010

bitch, bitch bitch

I know that's what it sounds like I'm always doing. And truth be known, I am. But I gotta say it sometime, somewhere. My ratty ass tiny apartment that I pay for all by myself has been turned into an eight year old egomaniacs personal toy box. That's no overstating the facts, either. The kid does what she wants, when she wants, suffers no consequences for anything. I have family, younger than me, that live rent free on a piece of land that probably already belongs to him, if it wasn't for having to pay property taxes, doesn't have to work, gets nice cars, brags to me, to ME about him being a property owner. Owns all his shit, outright. Bought and paid for. Yeah, just not by him. I can't even begin to put down on here everything I feel, I am so effing angry right now. Life just keeps getting worse for me, better for everyone around me. Lucky them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you're feeling so down. Life can be good...just keep on working at it! I love you so much and want you to have joy!

    Try not to be angry. Anger just holds you prisoner!

    ReplyDelete