Sunday, November 1, 2009

I go back

to a two tone shortbed Chevy, driving my first love out to the levy's ..... words to a country song that have been going through my head tonight. I love FB, I have reconnected with so many good, good friends that were long lost to me, that I can't even begin to explain it. Every time I reconnect with someone that was a good friend, that was part of my clique at some point in mi vida loca, I get a very poignant mood for a while, and it's good that I'm home alone. Jessi, God bless her, always wants to know what's wrong, and I can't verbalize it, and she assumes that it's her. Got back in contact with one of my good friends from the Navy, when I was very young, very early 20's. Man, did we think we knew it all. I was convinced that I'd make my first million before I hit 30. I made that mark, but I had no idea then that it would be a million mistakes I'd make, not a million dollars! But I have to keep reminding myself to remember everything in my past, and learn from it. You know, I have an extremely interesting story, to say the least. I'm sure it could help someone out there to hear about it. Maybe you'll get lucky and one of these days I'll write an autobiography on here. It would take a while to read, but be totally worth it! The problem is, most people who weren't there for it would never believe most of my story, even though it's true. I am much crazier than most of the people on Earth. Couple that with my poor impulse control and inability to say no to anyone, and you have the ingredients for a bestseller! Maybe that's how I'll pay the bills.......

1 comment: