Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Try as I may, it's hard to be positive

My life is just getting worse. And I know it doesn't seem like it, but I'm really trying to be positive.  My poor truck is wrecked, and of course, I do not have full coverage insurance. The paltry amount I get for disability right now doesn't allow me to have full coverage. Or pay all of the bills, for that matter. I am happy that no one was hurt, esp. me, with my recent spine surgery, getting in an accident whereby I rear end a parked car, and the airbags deploy, snapping my fragile neck around. But, I'm pretty desperate to get her fixed, and I just can't afford it. So, now I'm screwed, potentially in a large way. My doctor is a 60 mile round trip away, and I'm sure he's going to want me to start physical therapy very soon. But, all I can do is give it to God, and I'm really really trying. So far, it's not working too well. Hopefully I'll increase my faith soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment