Friday, August 20, 2010

Just when ya think things can't get any worse

They do!! So I went to check my PO Box last night. On the way home, I must have been daydreaming, because I rear ended a PARKED car. How, you ask? I honestly don't have any excuse for it. My mind wanders from time to time. Not the hallmark trait of a good driver. So now, we are without a vehicle, and me with appointments in La Jolla, Chula Vista, all over. I just don't know what in the hell I'm going to do now. I've just got whatever the state requires, but I'm sure it won't pay for damages to my vehicle. But you know what? I didn't have to go out and drink over it, and I was sober when it happened. For the first time in my life, I got into an accident, the cops came, and I didn't leave in handcuffs. I'm trying to stay positive about it, and apply the steps to this situation. But it's hard as hell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment