Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pre-Op

We went out to Scripps La Jolla Hospital today, and I did my pre-op stuff, which consisted of an EKG, some bloodwork and plenty of paperwork. They are very, very impressive out there. I guess they should be, since it's in La Jolla. It made me feel a little better about the procedure, but I'm still very nervous. But, there's nothing to do but get on with it. It's bedtime now, and I need to get Zoe to bed. I'm taking her to summer camp tomorrow since Jess is busy first thing in the morning. It still bothers me that I can take a seven year old to camp, but can't see my own kids. But hopefully all that's changing very, very soon. I've been working on some things with my child custody lawyer, and it's almost time to go back to court. I'm hoping with the new judge on the case, and my drastic lifestyle changes, things will go a little better this time around. I have been praying ceaselessly about it, and have my church on it as well. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment