Monday, July 5, 2010

Another day down

Yet another day that I did not  accomplish a dang thing. I am sooooooo sick of being broke-down. My lower back has been hurting lately, a lot more than my c-spine, which is what I'm having surgery on this month. I sure hope I don't have to have another surgery on my lumbar spine, but it's pretty bad right now. My biggest fear is not being able to go back to doing all the things I used to do. Right now, skateboarding, surfing, bicycling, walking the dog a long ways, hiking, etc. are out of the question. So, I just lay around the house and sleep all day. Blah!! But, I guess I'm grateful for the fact that I have more than adequate insurance, and don't pay one cent for any of this medical care, which has ran into the hundreds of thousands of dollars! Many people have been bankrupted by medical expenses, and I take them for granted most of the time. So, when I lay down here in a few minutes, I'll be sure to thank God for the things I do have, and not dwell on the stuff I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment