Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Done is done

I just never have been one to know when that is. I have always worn my heart on my sleeve, and always let a woman get me into trouble. And everytime, the woman leaves me, her laughing, me the last to know, in trouble, just like I am now. I just want to get off this fucking drug court, and move home to where people who love me are at. I am all, and I do mean all alone now. And it kills me. I don't sleep. I don't eat. I spend foolishly what little  money I have. I got a new tattoo today, and wanted to take a picture of it, but of course the woman took my camera while I was in jail, and will not return it. I have the receipt, but because she's married to me, I don't think the police will go get it.  I am so very very angry, but I will not go get high. I refuse to get in more trouble because of this woman. I gotta go. I just wanted to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment