Sunday, December 27, 2009

Toothache, revisited

Okay, it's the 27th,  and thank God I had a few days off!! My horrible teeth have started hurting again. This time, one of them hurt so badly that I was forced to go to the dentist. Now, let me preface this by saying that I haven't been in about 5 years. And, I have smoked pounds of crystal meth, which deteriorates teeth at an accelerated rate. My right cheek has swollen up until I look like a chipmunk. So, I went to Western Dental, since I of course have no dental coverage. 99 bucks a month, right? Wrong. For my particular mouth, it's over $9,000.00, 40 percent of which needs to be paid up front. So I don't really know what to do about that. I got a prescription for antibiotics and painkillers, and that's where we're at today. I am sitting at home with Brindy consoling me. In fact, it's time for me to take some medicine and a nap. More later.

1 comment: