Saturday, December 12, 2009

ACI certified at long last!!

You know, this may sound a little conceited, but with so many people around me telling me what a failure I am, I oftentimes lose sight of what I'm capable of. I received my American Concrete Institute Field Grade I Inspector certification in the mail just now. For as long as I have worked construction, I have wanted to be an inspector. And today, I am. Now, if I can just go out and find a job in the field! To those who know me, and support me, I want to give a heartfelt thanks. I don't think I can adequately put into words what it means to me, especially this time of year, when I am constantly barraged with reminders of how worthless I have been, to be able to accomplish one of my lifelong dreams. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment