Monday, January 17, 2011

So I make comments that some would consider inappropriate

So what? As of today, I am not letting what others think affect what I do. And yes, Mom, a lot of times I hold my tongue (I know, that seems impossible!) for fear of what others may think about what I have to say. No longer. This AA meeting I used to go to is filled with hypocrites that I used to let influence my decisions. I do not attend that meeting anymore, but my wife does. These people are all miserable. They attempt to feel better about themselves by denigrating others, usually people who believe they don't need the fellowship of losers to make it through life. These same people that my wife thinks are so great really aren't. Almost to a man they do the following: lie about some disability or another in order to get a check from the government, so they can sit around ALL DAY, even when not at a meeting, and talk about other people, and oftentimes members of their group, usually whoever isn't present to defend themselves. A lot of these same thieves then go to work for other thieves in their group, without paying taxes, and go on collecting disability or unemployment, and on top of that, then get welfare. And these are the people handing out advice on how to live! I've put up with it for as long as I can stand it. I let it be known just now on social media (which all of them are on, all day), that if they continue to meddle in my affairs, I was going to notify the authorities. Which, as a good citizen, I should do anyways. So that's how my Monday started, how's yours?

2 comments:

  1. You don't say how they are meddling. Can you find another AA group?

    I'm glad to know you're seeking God for this problem! He will NEVER lead you wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just recently I was talking to some one about hypocrites and I thought to myself.....anytime I want to see a hypocrite all I ned to do is look in the mirror. We are all sinners, no difference, except that Jesus chose to cover our sins in His blood.

    I love you

    ReplyDelete