Tuesday, May 25, 2010

progress not perfection

So I get called in to the counselors office today at Drug Court. Close the door, Arturo says. I have a positive test for you. No F*cking way I say. It's for Vicodin he says. No sh*t, I say. You know I take Vicodin. Well, I thought you were gonna cut it out. I reply, yeah, unless I really need it, and this weekend I really needed it. Well, I just have to inform you, that's all. I cannot begin to express how much this bothers me. I am prescribed this medication by TWO board certified neurosurgeons. Yet still, they try to tell me what's best for me. I'm sick of it. I have every right to take my medication, yet still this jackass control freak tries to tell me what I can and cannot take, just to get his rocks off. Things will get better, it's not that big of a deal. Get over it already!! I'm trying, I'm trying...........

No comments:

Post a Comment